Aaron

Welcoming back my faithful readers! After a short but torturing break since my last blog, I think it's time for me to make a comeback! A leap forward, a new blog! Version 3!

As for the followers of my past blogs, I am truly grateful for your supports. The content you will read here might be similar to the last blog but I can assure you, this time will be better.

As for the title, I am still looking for a more suitable one than "Blog 1.0 version 3" or Blog-Love. Any suggestion please leave comment. ^^

Finally, thanks Nigel for the encouragement in renewing my blogging journey. Hopefully, this one will be a success, and I mean success in the search for love.

Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. greenfox Says:

    LMAO nigel would just like to laugh at you. hes evil damnit! Im looking forward for a new, and successful blog. not a sad and solemn one alright? XPP


  2. Forlornthorn Says:

    Hey... romance novel aren't cheap at Borders and Kinokuniya, but its free here...

    Gambate!!! :D


  3. Aaron Says:

    Need introduce subscription fees le=.= but will priced it at cheaper price~~ fair price for reallife soap opera =P


Post a Comment