One more paper concluded, one more to go. After that, it's the end of my KTAR journey. Pretty confident about getting my cert right now. ^^
What should I do after my last paper? I'm so poor right now. I hope can go sing k with friends, hopefully they don't bring me clubbing. Then if lucky, hopefully I can finally get to ask her out. =.=
Then comes Chinese New Year, which conflict with Valentine's Day. Which should I choose? Hard decision. Lover? Family? Argh... Erm... I just remember... I'm single. =.= So as usual family gathering, reunion, bla bla bla. Or my luck will change? Doubt it >.<
Actually have nothing to do now, so just write something for my fans to view. Need traffic to flow into my soap opera theater before charging fees. =P
What should I do after my last paper? I'm so poor right now. I hope can go sing k with friends, hopefully they don't bring me clubbing. Then if lucky, hopefully I can finally get to ask her out. =.=
Then comes Chinese New Year, which conflict with Valentine's Day. Which should I choose? Hard decision. Lover? Family? Argh... Erm... I just remember... I'm single. =.= So as usual family gathering, reunion, bla bla bla. Or my luck will change? Doubt it >.<
Actually have nothing to do now, so just write something for my fans to view. Need traffic to flow into my soap opera theater before charging fees. =P

Post a Comment