"Patience is the key to success in war", one wise man once told me. Well, a wise friend actually. You know it's you. =.=" Only you read my blog constantly. And I write this to say that you are always right, though for in real life you can dream only of me admitting it.
I, as you all had known me, am not as calm in taking action as when I am planning for action. Impromptu and on the scene decision is always my weakness, and most of the time I took some fast but disastrous actions.
Inability to think consciously when pressured had ruined many stuff. Today is another example, which is not something that I am proud of. Only if it had not scare her off that I will have any chance left. Contingency plans? Not yet. I am still being unable to process what I had just done.
Oh wise Nigel, or any wise guy out there, please comment here to guide me to the path of glory. I am still hoping to claim triumph in the war although I had just lost the crucial battle. Maybe I just don't have confidence in me while I am in an unknown territory.
I, as you all had known me, am not as calm in taking action as when I am planning for action. Impromptu and on the scene decision is always my weakness, and most of the time I took some fast but disastrous actions.
Inability to think consciously when pressured had ruined many stuff. Today is another example, which is not something that I am proud of. Only if it had not scare her off that I will have any chance left. Contingency plans? Not yet. I am still being unable to process what I had just done.
Oh wise Nigel, or any wise guy out there, please comment here to guide me to the path of glory. I am still hoping to claim triumph in the war although I had just lost the crucial battle. Maybe I just don't have confidence in me while I am in an unknown territory.

Post a Comment