Aaron

TAR College journey had come to an end. Thinking back the "innocent" me entering this college, the hostel and the mass call. I had grown from the person I was to the person I am now. Friends from the Diploma times will still be my best memory here.

This post is a dedication to all my Diploma classmates. Wishing all good luck in the years to come.

To "Henry" Hiew Zhi Hang, "Godfather" Soh Yee Hang, "Beckey" Yong Pit Chee, "Casie" Chin Pey Yeng:
Proud to be your friend. Dedication was posted in the last post. I am not so creative to write two different dedication. ^^

To "Jeffson" Chong Jit Shan:
Although our topic is somehow unrelated, our way of doing stuff and goals are also different, we are able to be friends, a very good one indeed. From what I see, both our character should clash, but it's a miracle. LOL Wishing you the best in your studies and career. ^^

To "Kenny" Leong Jun Yuan:
My first friend in TAR College. The first time I see you I was amaze, well, by your height. LOL You shouldn't be in college. Then I entered the lecture hall and it was full, you share your seat and the friendship blossom since. Being together in much of the assignments, I think I am too harsh towards you, as I expect more from you. Hoping to cooperate with you in business in the future. ^^

To "John" Ng Boon Teik:
Can be considered second friend although we seldom talk for the first few months. If it was not for Leong, we won't get this close. A person that a little not so logic with a little blend of immaturity (Don't angry), a good friend that will be there to talk when needed. Missed those days of you staying together with us. ^^

To "PC" Chew Kian Giap:
Very outgoing person, someone I quite respect. Come college to woo the girl of his dream. =.= One of the earliest person who gave me phone number. Thanks for you car usage over the Diploma years and your cracking jokes on Zhang. ^^

To "Henry" Yeow Soon Pheng:
The most outrageous jokes would come from this guy, a total joker. A good friend, a brother. Really disappointed you had not follow us up to second year. With his presence, any boring scene will change instantly. Hopefully, you don't change. Join us more. ^^

To "Andy" Lim Siow Keat:
Tall muscular guy in the basketball team. Another friend, another brother. Was with us for two years before ending the studying journey prematurely. A lot of fun with the guy that seems quite serious. Like gangster. LOL

To "Alex" Yew Zek Ung:
Say "Good morning, Cikgu Alex!" The most unbelievable joker is now a teacher. =.= Pity those children. The first of the hostel gang I talked to. This Sabah-kia can crack jokes out of thin air and crack out notes during exam. Respect. ^^

To "Cibai Yang" Lee Chee Yang:
Yeah, one word - "*****". LOL Really a good friend with very sharp words piercing people's heart, as usual, mostly Zhang's. One of the most hardworking person I had met. I will never have his will to study non-stop over few nights. Wishing him luck in getting a job. ^^

To "Bobo" Loh Chee Wai:
The guy who come to college promoting either Heads and Shoulders or Pantene. The guy with long silky hair and go almost bald the very next semester. A guy with venomous words uttered over his mouth. Long time no see. Call me more please. ^^

To "MSN Killer" Lai Kam Loong:
The person that is quite and never angry before. When will you get pissed off? Really looking forward to it. LOL MSN Killer as his name spells, hunt down girls over the Internet. Thank him for intro few leng luis over the years. Hopefully one of them would be my girl. ^^

To "Ranger" Goh Kok Teong:
A good friend, a good brother, a bad housemate. Our friendship is skewed awkwardly, yet still can be friends. One secret to be your good friend, don't be your housemate. A person that will help you unless the problem is out of his control. True friend indeed. ^^

To "SapGong" Lee Chong Siang:
The old one in our class. LOL Two years elder. Very calm person. The only person I heard fainted in exam hall. =.= Although your journey in TAR College is not so fruitful, wishing you the best in any career you pursue. ^^

To Chun Peng, Cheng Poo, Calvin, Carmen, Malvin, Wai Guan, Sin Mun, Miss Moo, Mun Wei, Yi Heng, Kok Siang:
We chatted to little, wish there was more chance to know you guys and girls. Good luck for all your respective journey. ^^

The above dedication is my personal opinion. I have not hard feelings against anyone above. All matters can be solve through give and take. Looking forward for the better future. ^^

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment