Aaron

Two years ago (Less than two years ago), we came together. Two years later (Less than two years later, our journey here at TAR College had come to an end. Mixed feelings rushed up my nerves. Felt sad that we will have lesser chance to meet again, and happy that we will seldom meet also. LOL Really, you guys (and girls) are quite boring. =.= But two years (less than two years) had created a bond, amid a weak one, and I will continue cherish our friendship for the rest of my live.

This post is a dedication to all my Advanced Diploma classmates. Wishing all good luck in the years to come.

To "Thomas" Chong Wen Han:
Our beloved class representative, a responsible one. Nicknamed "SinChan" for his looks. A person that has very high EQ and had never been in a bad mood. The smiling face that never stop smiling really creep me up sometimes. But a big thanks and hug from me for the two years of dedicated service. ^^

To "Henry" Hiew Zhi Hang:
Beloved assistant class representative that doesn't exist. Anyone still unaware that he is our assistant class representative? Who cares? Thomas is more than enough. Back to this guy, a good classmate, good roommate, good friend. Knew him since Diploma second semester, a public target, brought us much fun and joy. Although I felt bad for the joke on you, but I won't apologize. You know me! ^^

To "Godfather" Soh Yee Hang:
Our class invisible man. Who knew his existence? Even asking a question during tutorial would have invite a round of applause from the class. My "Godfather", a good friend, a good driver (as he say he is). An avid gamer, and I really admire him for being able to survive Advanced Diploma. ^^

To "Kim" Chong Wee Kim:
Most senior among the guys, gained fame through the use of the phrase - "It depends". Have good argumentation skill but sometimes his argument is either unacceptable or just cannot be understood. Overall, a good guy with a good insight. The friendship between us will last long. Well, he is the guy i spent most time with after Zhang and Yhang. ^^

To "Earnest Chin Tong Seng:
A very talkative and sociable guy. The first day he transferred from ABM to ABU he had already chatted with me. From Diploma, he knew me, I knew him. A very good guy, have sense of responsibility. Only grouped with him in one assignment and I will rate him above average for his contribution. A very good friend with a sense of my DBU'08 Group 11 brotherhood bond. Keep in touch. ^^

To Loo Fan Wee @ Loo David:
Quite invisible. Have a good brotherhood bond but felt that the way we do things are different. Especially on the perception on how coursework should be done. A fun guy that will join most of the activities we organised. Different perception but still can be good friends is a true blessing from god. Cherish it. ^^

To "Casie" Chin Pey Yeng:
Little girl, bla bla bla, a lot of nicknames, all censored. A quite girl since Diploma, and still the same in Advanced Diploma. I feel that you are trying to ignore my existence, or just lazy to talk to me. =.= Nevertheless, a good friend that doesn't wanted anything in return for favors given, or maybe you are planning something bigger. ^^

To "Beckey" Yong Pit Chee:
Diploma never talk to her even once although same class. Don't know why in Advanced Diploma can talk so much with you. Obviously we are from different world, but can't explain our friendship. We should not be friend, the God mush had made a mistake. For the closing, really sorry for commenting on your weight. =.= I don't know if we will meet again in the future. But if we do meet again, I will still comment harshly on you. LOL ^^

To "Witch" Goh Hui Yin:
A good friend, good sister (for a short period). Almost anonymously agreed upon my friends to be the most leng girl in class, we had experienced good times before I gone mad over some assignment matters. But the friendship should be recovering, and hopefully flourish in the future. An elegant lady with a crazy mind. LOL ^^

To "Janice" Loh Yin Yee:
Ping Pong Society member (Not what I say, I just write what I see). What can I say? Nothing much, just praises from me only. Would be a better friend if we had more outings. Really nothing say already. Good luck. ^^

To "Godmother" Sim Li Cheng:
Another member of the exclusive society. Become my godmother because of a simple transaction, exchanging tutorial answer for me to call her that nickname. LOL A very crazy girl. Nothing say about her. Sorry for something we had said but you don't know. Keeping it a secret is better than you knowing it. ^^

To "Crazy Girl" Lim Li Yong:
One word, crazy. Forget me when you don't need me, find me when want to ask me question. Talk sometimes not so logic, and surviving Advanced Diploma should be a miracle for her. Harsh nickname, but I will continue to use it. ^^

To "Freesia" Atiqah Aimee:
The sole non-Chinese in the class. Very modern Muslim. Good girl friend with exceptional culinary skills. Blend well with classmate although most of the time we speak Mandarin. Wish you good luck in your future journey. ^^

To "Jennifer" Yew Leh Cheng:
The girl that grabbed my attention with her attitude. Very direct and outspoken in her speech. I think the similarity in our negative attitude doesn't blend well in our friendship. After the years, I would still love her to be my friend, but I just don't know how. Maybe as she said, "Fate bring people together, and people parts when fate ends". Maybe our fate as friends had ended. ^^

To "Whiskey" Lim Ying Pin:
The main threat to my legacy, as what I presumed. The last person I knew to be so hardworking is my primary school friend. Hardworking and always prepared for tutorials. Thanks for the help in tutorial and other inquiries. But as Yhang say there will be only one king in a kingdom, we will be only be competitor in good terms, amid different styles of handling matters. ^^

To Rae, Wei Sing, Suat Li, Sze En, Yie Yin, Hui Ju, Yee Theng, Jyy Huey, Swee Ching, Ya Chien, Garen, Cindy, Chan Hao:
We talked too less, only over the line and I don't know what to comment. T.T Hopefully our friendship will proceed for the better. For some, don't just asked me about academic stuff, ask me go dinner also can. ^^

The above dedication is my personal opinion. I have not hard feelings against anyone above. All matters can be solve through give and take. Looking forward for the better future. ^^

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment