This topic may be creepy for some people and maybe I will be bombarded with comments against me. Well, yesterday I read about some guy commenting on eating stray dog as a way to curb the increasing number of problems caused by the canines mentioned. (The Star Views "Eating dogs and other tortured flesh")
Personally, I think that's not a good idea. It's stray, and may be carrying diseases that will transmitted to human if consumed. But I am not against eating dog meat.
As a business aspirant, I am always looking for any opportunities that can work (none work to date =.=). My uncle did once suggest that breeding dogs for consumption purposes, which I think is a great idea. It's a new business direction, have a potential market and it's just similar to breeding swines.
But, if I were to proceed with that idea, I may be protested against by those SPCA or some other hypocritical (to some extend) society out there. I do feel that their intention to protect dogs and cats and maybe something else is a good deed indeed, but against eating dog meat is absurd. How can you link eating dog meat to torturing dogs? One question, do you eat any other kind of meat? Eating pork or beef is actually the same those meat I had longed to taste.
So, some argued that those loyal animals are pets and "best friend" of humankind? Then what about swines? Some westerners do keep them as pet, and your are eating it. Shame on you, eating pets-to-be of other people. Then, some argued social norms. I can't argue for Muslims as they are prohibited to consume it and I respect that, but Chinese? Our ancestors do consume dogs as delicacy in the past. Why change now?
We, human, lived in this world where onlyt the strong will persevere. People can be cannibals if forced to. And I don't see why eating dogs make us less humane, as we are already inhumane enough. I do looking forward to one day finally taste the Caninelicious meat, as described by many people.
As for cats, I prefer not to talk about it because I am as hypocritical as those "humane beings" out there. I don't against anyone eating cats or other pet-class animals but for me feline consumption is a no no.
Personally, I think that's not a good idea. It's stray, and may be carrying diseases that will transmitted to human if consumed. But I am not against eating dog meat.
As a business aspirant, I am always looking for any opportunities that can work (none work to date =.=). My uncle did once suggest that breeding dogs for consumption purposes, which I think is a great idea. It's a new business direction, have a potential market and it's just similar to breeding swines.
But, if I were to proceed with that idea, I may be protested against by those SPCA or some other hypocritical (to some extend) society out there. I do feel that their intention to protect dogs and cats and maybe something else is a good deed indeed, but against eating dog meat is absurd. How can you link eating dog meat to torturing dogs? One question, do you eat any other kind of meat? Eating pork or beef is actually the same those meat I had longed to taste.
So, some argued that those loyal animals are pets and "best friend" of humankind? Then what about swines? Some westerners do keep them as pet, and your are eating it. Shame on you, eating pets-to-be of other people. Then, some argued social norms. I can't argue for Muslims as they are prohibited to consume it and I respect that, but Chinese? Our ancestors do consume dogs as delicacy in the past. Why change now?
We, human, lived in this world where onlyt the strong will persevere. People can be cannibals if forced to. And I don't see why eating dogs make us less humane, as we are already inhumane enough. I do looking forward to one day finally taste the Caninelicious meat, as described by many people.
As for cats, I prefer not to talk about it because I am as hypocritical as those "humane beings" out there. I don't against anyone eating cats or other pet-class animals but for me feline consumption is a no no.

Post a Comment