Aaron

As contrary to the post title, being at my hometown will never provide me with peaceful life in terms of physical aspect. War is raging everyday in this little family of mine. But, I had come to some inner peace since I came back a week ago. It feels weird that I had no longer complaining or even thinking about going into a relationship.

It had been a week since my last post and I thought I should write at least something to make this blog active. For the past week, I had been posting songs that I feel the lyrics suit me, or maybe just the music is nice. ^^ Lets go back to my opening topic.

I had been portrayed as seriously desperate guy in need to be in a relationship. Actually I am still not into serious relationship but being in KL somewhat makes me feel like college should be the place. I am not ready for it, I think too much, especially on how am I going to take care of another person when I myself is heading towards damnation.

Being in Melaka had gave me the love of family although the people here quarrel everyday. It makes me forget about other form of love. Even my little kitties can accompany me during midnights when all others had gone to bed. Always wanted to find a girl that acts like those cute creatures, which likes to be pampered. I unable to do that yet to a lady.

And maybe friendship comes into play too. Since coming back here, I had faced the monitor almost 24 hours a day. I got the chance to interact with friends that will argue and debate anything with me. Those "gayness" relationship with Nigel, Oscar, Joseph, Ronald and Greg helped a lot. (P/S: We are straight. Nigel, I'm still breaking up with you.)

Although the desperate feeling fades, but I still try to think of any girl that maybe some time in future possibly become the sister-in-law of those bros out there. I was able to reassess what i want in my partner and hell it's a total different direction from what I wanted when I enter college. Taste changes and maybe I should go for a mature-thinking girl, who looks okay (Looks is still important, although years later my taste will change again).

A rule of thumb, the girl must "进得了厨房,出得了厅堂,上得了床"! LOLx Hopefully she will come. The sooner, the better. Gone, Nigel, Gone!

Labels: edit post
1 Response

Post a Comment