It had been more than a week since my last post and many stuff had happened within this period. From fetch a pretty lady back KL from Klang to results coming out and CTRE course I had attended. At finally, I am typing this post for you from Melaka.
Hopefully I can write on all of those stuff in coming days. Really need pray hard that I don't get lazy. This post is to talk about my results from last semester and also some comment on anything that comes to my mind about the subjects.
First subject I that came of the result page was Strategic Planning & Management. (Was using iPod Touch and scrolling down the mini screen =.=) I got A-. A good result indeed at first glance. With the tips and also answers that was given by the lecturer before the exam, a good outcome is inevitable. After some thought, A- is not the result I was hoping for. I need at least an A to show that Mr Chee that his perspective of me was wrong.
Mr Chee is a good lecturer indeed, but as many good tutors in TARC are, a bit arrogant. Why would I need a good result? To prove to him that he is a sucker when he condemn my test results. During midterm test, I got 71%, which I feel okay. But this guy just say he should not give me such good results. WTF Why you don't say this to those who get 80-90% by copying out of text? If I got an A, I would text him this, "What I got in the test shows my true potential, what they got in test is nothing near what will they get in the finals." Well, I don't have the luxury to write this to him. What a shame. What a disappointment.
Then the next to come is International Business Environment. I was expecting to get an A but an A- is a good result. With the tips given all out of the real exam questions, many people was worried. I'm not because I read the whole book, not just tips. The lecturer, Mr Khoo was a nice guy and look pretty like a Chinese singer. I sleep in his class, played computer games but he just smile every time. Maybe he just don;t give a damn. =.= Anyway, really need to thank him for what he taught us, although it is something that had been repeated throughout my four years in TARC.
Next scrolled up the screen was Case Study. I had no say, speechless. Got a B-. The worst result for a paper since I enrolled in TARC. What can I do? Full assignment paper and assignments are my weak link. I don;t have good relationship with the lecturers and those results are based on subjective views. And Mr Lenny was a boring lecturer. While he say he will marked objectively, all I can say is don;t bullshit me. =.= You even scolded me when it was not me who talked in the class.
Lastly was my favorite subject, International Marketing. It was taught by Ms Saranjit a.k.a. Mom. This was the most interesting class in my TARC life. ^^ From the first class I was actively participating. LOLx Replied "Yes, Mom" when my name was called on taking attendance. Interaction between classmates was at a high point with her interesting way of conducting lectures and tutorials. Got an A was a sure thing. Met her after got my result and she was also a very happy lady especially knowing me getting A and also YeeHang getting B in her paper.
Lastly, the overall result was dragged down by my CS result. T.T With a CGPA of 3.6210, I had to say goodbye to my certificate of Distinction graduation. Hopefully I still can get a First Class Degree from SHU when I fly there in June. ^^ Peace out~~
Hopefully I can write on all of those stuff in coming days. Really need pray hard that I don't get lazy. This post is to talk about my results from last semester and also some comment on anything that comes to my mind about the subjects.
First subject I that came of the result page was Strategic Planning & Management. (Was using iPod Touch and scrolling down the mini screen =.=) I got A-. A good result indeed at first glance. With the tips and also answers that was given by the lecturer before the exam, a good outcome is inevitable. After some thought, A- is not the result I was hoping for. I need at least an A to show that Mr Chee that his perspective of me was wrong.
Mr Chee is a good lecturer indeed, but as many good tutors in TARC are, a bit arrogant. Why would I need a good result? To prove to him that he is a sucker when he condemn my test results. During midterm test, I got 71%, which I feel okay. But this guy just say he should not give me such good results. WTF Why you don't say this to those who get 80-90% by copying out of text? If I got an A, I would text him this, "What I got in the test shows my true potential, what they got in test is nothing near what will they get in the finals." Well, I don't have the luxury to write this to him. What a shame. What a disappointment.
Then the next to come is International Business Environment. I was expecting to get an A but an A- is a good result. With the tips given all out of the real exam questions, many people was worried. I'm not because I read the whole book, not just tips. The lecturer, Mr Khoo was a nice guy and look pretty like a Chinese singer. I sleep in his class, played computer games but he just smile every time. Maybe he just don;t give a damn. =.= Anyway, really need to thank him for what he taught us, although it is something that had been repeated throughout my four years in TARC.
Next scrolled up the screen was Case Study. I had no say, speechless. Got a B-. The worst result for a paper since I enrolled in TARC. What can I do? Full assignment paper and assignments are my weak link. I don;t have good relationship with the lecturers and those results are based on subjective views. And Mr Lenny was a boring lecturer. While he say he will marked objectively, all I can say is don;t bullshit me. =.= You even scolded me when it was not me who talked in the class.
Lastly was my favorite subject, International Marketing. It was taught by Ms Saranjit a.k.a. Mom. This was the most interesting class in my TARC life. ^^ From the first class I was actively participating. LOLx Replied "Yes, Mom" when my name was called on taking attendance. Interaction between classmates was at a high point with her interesting way of conducting lectures and tutorials. Got an A was a sure thing. Met her after got my result and she was also a very happy lady especially knowing me getting A and also YeeHang getting B in her paper.
Lastly, the overall result was dragged down by my CS result. T.T With a CGPA of 3.6210, I had to say goodbye to my certificate of Distinction graduation. Hopefully I still can get a First Class Degree from SHU when I fly there in June. ^^ Peace out~~

Allow me to quote Doraemon Doujin...
Nobita:""The score is not the one i am after, It is the knowledge that I need."
Nobita =.= You compare me with Nobita? @.@"