Aaron

There had been many posts these few days since the end of examination. It's really boring here right now. Many ideas and musics that I would like to share in my blog. Just waiting for the right mood.

To be honest, I am not immune to homesick. I really miss my family members back in Melaka. It has been more than eight months since I really go back home, excluding the few minutes I back home to take keys. Hadn't seen my grandmother and father since Year 2 started. Even my little kitty forgotten about me, running away when I go back to take those keys. I really have the urge to just drive home right now. T.T Why am I still here? Hoping for a possible date.

There is this girl who I am trying to woo. She is somebody. That's all I can say. Asking a girl for a date is really my worst area of expertise. Some say exam is tough, I say dating is tougher. Others say work is tedious, I say dating exhaust me. But I am trying. Some ask me to look into her to see how she feels, I really had no idea. But ask me to take a guess, I would say no feel. I am on my own, in the process of trial and error, just there are not much room for errors.

Now my question is, does it worth it? Sacrificing my extra two weeks with my family for a possible date? A date that I can only wait for a reply, not even confirm. My instinct tells me that I must take this risk although the probability of return is way too low. My instinct always fail me, hopefully not this time.

Time will tell if what I am doing is right. Now, I can just only wait for her reply. >.<

Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Cakarkiri Says:

    Between Family And A Possible Heartbreak.

    Stop being emo, come to the dark side, join me.


  2. Aaron Says:

    Nice title~~ Hope you were on last night for that title suggestion ^^


Post a Comment