Reached home four hours ago. Walk in see dad sleep in front of the monitor again. =.= The journey was okay, not too fast or too slow. Started journey after a lovely dinner with someone. T.T (I know the emo seems wrong here, but there's no typo.)
As usual, Ampang traffic a bit congested. Then the flow quite smooth from then on. I tried to maintain my speed at around 90-100kph but it makes me one of the slowest vehicle on the road. =.= Sometimes a little throttle speeds me up to 140kph. What happen to my snail-pace car? That speed brought some bad to me as I reached the toll plaza 17 minutes before the 20% discount period. WTF =.=
Then I drive through Melaka road as if I were in KL. No cars. Melaka road really no challenge, which is a good thing for me perhaps? Reached home at 12:09AM and this brings us back to daddy sleeping in front of the monitor. He woke up eventually and had some chat. ^^
After that, I went to the kitchen, to torture my little kitties having their good night sleep. ^^ So cute, missed them so much. But, unfortunately my brother tell me one gone missing. T.T If a cat went missing, most probably it's dead, either they run away to not let their owner see them die due to sickness, or as in my cat case, maybe being whacked. Pray for him to be with Almighty.
As for now, set up my computer for temporary usage. =.= Used home computer makes me want to slam the monitor. Luckily I brought back this cute computer from KL. Well, I don't know what time I be sleeping. But nothing write already for now. Maybe reality's boring and fantasy's soap opera, have more stuffs to write there.
As usual, Ampang traffic a bit congested. Then the flow quite smooth from then on. I tried to maintain my speed at around 90-100kph but it makes me one of the slowest vehicle on the road. =.= Sometimes a little throttle speeds me up to 140kph. What happen to my snail-pace car? That speed brought some bad to me as I reached the toll plaza 17 minutes before the 20% discount period. WTF =.=
Then I drive through Melaka road as if I were in KL. No cars. Melaka road really no challenge, which is a good thing for me perhaps? Reached home at 12:09AM and this brings us back to daddy sleeping in front of the monitor. He woke up eventually and had some chat. ^^
After that, I went to the kitchen, to torture my little kitties having their good night sleep. ^^ So cute, missed them so much. But, unfortunately my brother tell me one gone missing. T.T If a cat went missing, most probably it's dead, either they run away to not let their owner see them die due to sickness, or as in my cat case, maybe being whacked. Pray for him to be with Almighty.
As for now, set up my computer for temporary usage. =.= Used home computer makes me want to slam the monitor. Luckily I brought back this cute computer from KL. Well, I don't know what time I be sleeping. But nothing write already for now. Maybe reality's boring and fantasy's soap opera, have more stuffs to write there.

Post a Comment