Aaron

Wooing a girl. Why is it so hard? Really could not understand. Every time I am in this position, I really lose my direction. Then I go emo. >.<

Wooing a girl that had her heart fortified is even harder. Girls, even if one is single, no one could break into their hearts if it had been filled. Sometimes there are hints, many of them, but I just try to ignore them, telling myself it is not true, keeping my dead hope alive.

There are times that makes me think whether what I am doing is stupid enough. Once waited for a year, ended with my broken heart shattered further. Not enough with those pain, I really don't understand why am I still wanting to get involve in this kind of feeling.

Maybe there is really no one girl that suits me. Emo, and my readers are loving it. T.T

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment