Aaron

Before you read this post, I will have to warn you people that I am uttering out my feelings. I only accept comments here and no others, including MSN, FB, SMS, bla bla bla, and the list goes on. This post is inspired after reading one of my friend's post. (When would I be allowed to add your blog to my blog roll?)

It has been half a year since we chatted, online and offline, which was quite unexpectedly happened. I never thought that I would not be talking to someone for that long while meeting almost every other day or so. I don't know whether there are any misunderstandings between us, but I think I am feeling bad now.

Before the problem part of our friendship, let me just write out what I had experienced here. Walking into a class almost 2 years ago and only one person grabbed my attention, not saying love at first sight but just attractive. My friends still think I was blind. Well, opinions. Haha~~

After some time, I try to get to know this girl, and it was good. I then programmed myself to be her one and failed. Then, I try to be friends. And trust me, it sucks as I don't know how to begin with. Then, some time went by. By coincidence I quarreled with assignment group members over some stuff which facilitates our "cold war", as claimed by those close to me. From then onwards, we stop talking, I started hating, and bla bla bla.

I think it's my fault here. T.T But then, explain why the blocking in MSN? Anyhow, one friend told me that maybe we have the same negative qualities that will cause some explosion. Maybe she's right, because it happened. Been hating for quite some time until recently. After my last paper, I suddenly felt that my two years had been constructed around her and to lose her as a friend is actually a failure in life.

I always wanted to try work out things with her, but I don't know how to start. Regretting may be the best thing I can do now. No experience handling such matter before. T.T The second longest so called "cold war" was 3-4 days. Six full months is a whole new level.

It might be hard few months ago, but now I had finally left the fantasy-land, maybe I can try reconciled. And, maybe read her the letter I planned whole year for her birthday but just threw away when the day arrived. Maybe not. LOLx

I once felt hatred towards her (unconsciously), now I might hate myself if I lose this friend. Missed those chats we have, amid an awkward environment every of those times. Hopefully the UK Top-up program will be a good platform. Hopefully. ^^

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment