Making decision is so hard. The number of outcomes is hell lot and impossible to anticipate the results. Some decisions are wise ones, while some may be destructive.
What are the probability of making two same decision through different media which I may come to regret in maybe a few days or I may had already regretted? Freaking out, making quick and stupid decision. That's just the classic me. T.T
It had all been going well. I was supposed to be in some movie theater now. But some decisions are made and here I am now, confused on whether I should regret or not. Rushing someone go and back from a movie is not I want, thus it's rescheduled or maybe the day will never come again. T.T
That was not the only decision I am so worry. When something once happened to me, I really freaked out when similar situation occurs. Maybe it's just some other stuff but she really used exactly the same words I used to get. It's scary. A decision I made after quite a long consultation and quite a long time before I really enter those words.
Got the same reply as previously. I am not a man of speech, so maybe what I write really is not substantially sincere for others. I just unable to say it out real life. T.T
At least I am still alive, not pressured to death thinking of the possibility of stuff if I had not uttered those words. Life's decisions, one will affects all. Hopefully, it affect my path to a better route. ^^
What are the probability of making two same decision through different media which I may come to regret in maybe a few days or I may had already regretted? Freaking out, making quick and stupid decision. That's just the classic me. T.T
It had all been going well. I was supposed to be in some movie theater now. But some decisions are made and here I am now, confused on whether I should regret or not. Rushing someone go and back from a movie is not I want, thus it's rescheduled or maybe the day will never come again. T.T
That was not the only decision I am so worry. When something once happened to me, I really freaked out when similar situation occurs. Maybe it's just some other stuff but she really used exactly the same words I used to get. It's scary. A decision I made after quite a long consultation and quite a long time before I really enter those words.
Got the same reply as previously. I am not a man of speech, so maybe what I write really is not substantially sincere for others. I just unable to say it out real life. T.T
At least I am still alive, not pressured to death thinking of the possibility of stuff if I had not uttered those words. Life's decisions, one will affects all. Hopefully, it affect my path to a better route. ^^

Just get over it =D
Say == you are fast~~ just out for lunch and left comment le~~ Get over it means "forget her, its not worth it" or "forget the decision, its nothing much"
Forget her, of course DX