Is it worth it waiting for two weeks doing nothing, just to have a dinner with a person? It is a dinner that is, but the feel would be different. Totally different. As promised, the gate linking my two world would be shut down in 24 hours, hopefully it does. =.=" So, this might be my last post in which my foot does not touch the ground.
I really don't quite understand people's language on this topic. Is it a indefinite no or no for now? I just asked two persons' opinion and they gave me two answers from different end of the extremes.
The first person I had consulted is one of the few people that can give me direct critical answer, O.o (You know yourself). O.o did thought of it quite long, busy on porno perhaps. But he came out with an answer I prefer more, every relationship starts from a simple friendship. What can I do now? Be friends lo. Let time flows, and pray hard hoping for miracle. The waiting part is the one I dislike, but in reality, it is what I am going to face from now on. T.T
The second advice came from one of my closest girl friend. Well, her answer was a direct no. She says she is sorry for being frank with me. She even asked me find other girls. =.= Where find lo? Even if I believe in fate, I don't think I have fate with anyone. T.T You girls don't intro your friends, where I find girl friends? Sigh, it seems reality and fantasy are not indifferent after all.
Tomorrow was all I hope for, sacrificing two weeks of time. But the outcome is not as I wanted, but is what I expected. Tomorrow, the gate will close, I had made my choice to return to Earth. But before I leave, I wished to have a great last day in my fictional world.
This reminds me of a quote from City of Angels in which Seth says, "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it!" One date with her as friends rather than regretting not making a move. ^^ Conflicting thoughts running through my mind now though.
I really don't quite understand people's language on this topic. Is it a indefinite no or no for now? I just asked two persons' opinion and they gave me two answers from different end of the extremes.
The first person I had consulted is one of the few people that can give me direct critical answer, O.o (You know yourself). O.o did thought of it quite long, busy on porno perhaps. But he came out with an answer I prefer more, every relationship starts from a simple friendship. What can I do now? Be friends lo. Let time flows, and pray hard hoping for miracle. The waiting part is the one I dislike, but in reality, it is what I am going to face from now on. T.T
The second advice came from one of my closest girl friend. Well, her answer was a direct no. She says she is sorry for being frank with me. She even asked me find other girls. =.= Where find lo? Even if I believe in fate, I don't think I have fate with anyone. T.T You girls don't intro your friends, where I find girl friends? Sigh, it seems reality and fantasy are not indifferent after all.
Tomorrow was all I hope for, sacrificing two weeks of time. But the outcome is not as I wanted, but is what I expected. Tomorrow, the gate will close, I had made my choice to return to Earth. But before I leave, I wished to have a great last day in my fictional world.
This reminds me of a quote from City of Angels in which Seth says, "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it!" One date with her as friends rather than regretting not making a move. ^^ Conflicting thoughts running through my mind now though.

More like gates open mate. Welcome to reason.
Another way to see it... I just want to close the gate when I reach borders of reality~~