Aaron

Since exam ended, I had started my dramathon on this Chinese drama. A 50 episode science fiction drama about two guys traveling back to the Qin Dynasty. Now I am at episode 46, which portray the love between the main characters.

Well, the guy is from present day and the lovely lady is one from the past. Thus many stuff that the guy said, such as movies, mobiles (which the lady learnt to use), and some historical facts that had not happen, is not understood by the lady. The guy also knew that what he said is weird for a lady from the past but the lady replied by saying although she does not understand, but she is satisfied just for listening his voice. How lovely.

Now, present it in my context. Many of my friends told me that I always say something that are beyond their understanding and warned me of not talking those stuff to a girl, especially someone special. As usual, I don't care as I would like to find a girl that accept me for who I am. Very unacceptable for some, or I can say most of the people. Is it really hard to find a girl that just support me for being me? Does this kind of girl still exist in this world? Or I really need to wait for a girl that will understand me?

Sometimes I wish that I had a partner who does not have a common topic to talk about, just both of us supporting each other. How boring is it for two person to have a common topic to talk about and when met just talk about these stuff. Maybe I have not been in a relationship before, therefore does not understand you guys. But I want support and care more than a person to talk to in a relationship. Will she come? I wish. When? I am still doubting her existence.

Nevertheless, I am still on the quest to find the one that I care, who will support and accept me for who I am. Now, continue episode 47. ^^

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment