After so many years looking for the one for me, and after so many years without a date on Valentine's Day, finally this year I had a date, with people that I can be together with, for life. These people never give up on me, always been at my side.
Happy Chinese New Year! Welcoming the year of tiger. ^^ This year's Valentine's Day is on the same day as CNY and I finally got to celebrate V Day with someone I loved, my family. Reunion dinner was the usual stuff, bla bla bla... Then was the ang pows. The red packets this year is surely better than of last year, better economy perhaps. LOL
The first day gone-by as usual. My family went to the church in the morning. Kinda boring, but it's our responsibility to the Almighty. This year is the first year I did not take ang pows from the church as I was lazy to queue up. =.= Didn't even take the oranges made available. Our family went straight home, had our breakfast, which was our reunion dinner's leftover. Then, it's the waiting game. Wait for people come to house and visit. For the 1st day just two family visited us (Getting lesser by the year).
Then it's our turn to visit people. First stop, YB's house, which we had never missed a year. The red packet given was also a large one, in terms of amount, and this year is was an even larger one. RM 50. ^^ Next stop, our granduncle's house. As usual, the house is full of people and a collection of 6 red packet there. Hohoho...
After dinner, we started our journey to Penang. For the 1st time we drive to Penang without the presence of dad. ^^ or I should T.T? At 1AM, just when we enter the highway, out car broke down. Okay, I should T.T. Our car is transferred to a workshop and need to wait till 9PM before the mechanic arrive. After repair is done, we continue our journey. I was given the driver's seat at Sungkai's Rest Area. Driving on the highway at 110kph is boring. Dare not drive fast as scared of speed trap. T.T
Now in Penang, boring like hell, thus visiting cyber cafe. Yesterday went to uncle's house on the island, then visited the night market at Batu Feringgi, which was boring. Planned to visit a relative today, now to be exact, but, the aunties wanted to go shopping. =.= That's why I am here now. Shopping is boring.
About feelings, I still missed my last day at fantasy-land, the last memory that will be my best. ^^ I had just celebrated the best Valentine's Day in my life, but the worst CNY. T.T Should I be glad or disappointed? Well, the Thursday before CNY/Valentine's Day is the best in my opinion. No objection. ^^
Please leave comment as a form of encouragement and spread the blog through the Facebook share button below the right column. Thanks.
Happy Chinese New Year! Welcoming the year of tiger. ^^ This year's Valentine's Day is on the same day as CNY and I finally got to celebrate V Day with someone I loved, my family. Reunion dinner was the usual stuff, bla bla bla... Then was the ang pows. The red packets this year is surely better than of last year, better economy perhaps. LOL
The first day gone-by as usual. My family went to the church in the morning. Kinda boring, but it's our responsibility to the Almighty. This year is the first year I did not take ang pows from the church as I was lazy to queue up. =.= Didn't even take the oranges made available. Our family went straight home, had our breakfast, which was our reunion dinner's leftover. Then, it's the waiting game. Wait for people come to house and visit. For the 1st day just two family visited us (Getting lesser by the year).
Then it's our turn to visit people. First stop, YB's house, which we had never missed a year. The red packet given was also a large one, in terms of amount, and this year is was an even larger one. RM 50. ^^ Next stop, our granduncle's house. As usual, the house is full of people and a collection of 6 red packet there. Hohoho...
After dinner, we started our journey to Penang. For the 1st time we drive to Penang without the presence of dad. ^^ or I should T.T? At 1AM, just when we enter the highway, out car broke down. Okay, I should T.T. Our car is transferred to a workshop and need to wait till 9PM before the mechanic arrive. After repair is done, we continue our journey. I was given the driver's seat at Sungkai's Rest Area. Driving on the highway at 110kph is boring. Dare not drive fast as scared of speed trap. T.T
Now in Penang, boring like hell, thus visiting cyber cafe. Yesterday went to uncle's house on the island, then visited the night market at Batu Feringgi, which was boring. Planned to visit a relative today, now to be exact, but, the aunties wanted to go shopping. =.= That's why I am here now. Shopping is boring.
About feelings, I still missed my last day at fantasy-land, the last memory that will be my best. ^^ I had just celebrated the best Valentine's Day in my life, but the worst CNY. T.T Should I be glad or disappointed? Well, the Thursday before CNY/Valentine's Day is the best in my opinion. No objection. ^^
Please leave comment as a form of encouragement and spread the blog through the Facebook share button below the right column. Thanks.

Who ask you to shop? Walk the streets, walk the kampungs -.-
plz lo..i oso celebrate v relative nia lo..sumore i nvr celebrate tis festival since small til now..not u only lo...
@Nigel: No where to walk... It's a taman, no kampong feel to walk, nothing worth to see~~
@Velora: Is u dunwan celebrate~~ I want dun have nia T.T