Today is officially my last day as a TARCian in KL. My last day before I cross over the borders of reality and reason. I really feel very happy now, except that I will be driving tonight, which will be tiring. T.T
Last day here would be the same, online facing the monitor waiting for people to chat. And later, I will start to packed my stuff. LOL My stuff is extremely little, I think 30 minutes can clear all already.
One of the hardest feeling leaving here is leaving behind memories and possible chances, which don't have the passport to cross to reality world. Will miss them very much. Hopefully they can immigrate illegally. ^^
And I hope tonight will be a nice outing. I really wished for more, but this is the most I can get out of a magnificent person. Hopefully, things will go well in the future. If I'd agree to one-to-one outing, I am yet to give up. Before the verdict is laid down, we will still be friends, as requested. I hope to see more of you after tonight.
Waking up tomorrow morning in my little wooden house which I really missed. Seeing every member of my family together again after almost 9 months. ^^ I don't know if I had time to write more before CNY as I will chat, chat and chat with them all day long. So, an early Gongxi Valentine greetings here from me to you. Cheers ^^
Last day here would be the same, online facing the monitor waiting for people to chat. And later, I will start to packed my stuff. LOL My stuff is extremely little, I think 30 minutes can clear all already.
One of the hardest feeling leaving here is leaving behind memories and possible chances, which don't have the passport to cross to reality world. Will miss them very much. Hopefully they can immigrate illegally. ^^
And I hope tonight will be a nice outing. I really wished for more, but this is the most I can get out of a magnificent person. Hopefully, things will go well in the future. If I'd agree to one-to-one outing, I am yet to give up. Before the verdict is laid down, we will still be friends, as requested. I hope to see more of you after tonight.
Waking up tomorrow morning in my little wooden house which I really missed. Seeing every member of my family together again after almost 9 months. ^^ I don't know if I had time to write more before CNY as I will chat, chat and chat with them all day long. So, an early Gongxi Valentine greetings here from me to you. Cheers ^^

Post a Comment