Sometimes it's easy to read someone's thought, through their eyes, speech or maybe words. But sometimes it is impossible to do so. Why I am so good at analyzing stuff but the ability vaporize when I needed it the most? I don't understand her, which as a result can't help her.
If her problem is with the present, it would be easy for me, as I won't try to advise her. If it was about the past, it is hard as memories stick to our hearts too tightly. Reading some of my friends' blogs makes me more confuse. Why everybody is different?
Although all of them might have different feelings and different ways to repress those after feelings, they have one thing in common. They had their best time once. It's after the best is gone that what's matters. Remember and get hurt or forget and move on. Many would ought to remember, just like me. T.T
Forever is the one word I would not use. Thinking logically, it's almost impossible to achieve. Those who vow for eternal love are suckers. For me, I would love someone till the day she doesn't. Practical, not romantic and girls don't like that. I am not a person with flowery words, maybe that's the reason for what's going on with me.
Vows that one might change in the future and girls love that? Are they sick or what? Maybe they feel that those were the best stuff in their life, and continue to wish it will come back. Maybe those will come back but there are also probability that one would find a better experience. I wish girls would leave those past behind and populate the singles world. Give me chance please.
One last thing I want to be assured of here, I may have feelings for someone that may does not have the same feelings, but I would only love those who love me. Peace out. ^^
If her problem is with the present, it would be easy for me, as I won't try to advise her. If it was about the past, it is hard as memories stick to our hearts too tightly. Reading some of my friends' blogs makes me more confuse. Why everybody is different?
Although all of them might have different feelings and different ways to repress those after feelings, they have one thing in common. They had their best time once. It's after the best is gone that what's matters. Remember and get hurt or forget and move on. Many would ought to remember, just like me. T.T
Forever is the one word I would not use. Thinking logically, it's almost impossible to achieve. Those who vow for eternal love are suckers. For me, I would love someone till the day she doesn't. Practical, not romantic and girls don't like that. I am not a person with flowery words, maybe that's the reason for what's going on with me.
Vows that one might change in the future and girls love that? Are they sick or what? Maybe they feel that those were the best stuff in their life, and continue to wish it will come back. Maybe those will come back but there are also probability that one would find a better experience. I wish girls would leave those past behind and populate the singles world. Give me chance please.
One last thing I want to be assured of here, I may have feelings for someone that may does not have the same feelings, but I would only love those who love me. Peace out. ^^

Post a Comment