These few days I had been thinking of many stuffs that happened in the past years, comparing it with some scenarios I encountered recently. So much similarity. It brought me fear, my heartbeat increase suddenly, and feels the psychological pain.
Is it so hard to forget the past? She is one chapter of my life. Why can't I just remove that chapter from my book of life? Wounds can be healed, but it leaves a scar. A nail hammered into a wood, and it will never be perfect anymore, even if the nail had been removed.
Someone advised me that there is no use wooing a girl who had her heart taken. I will feel the pain, she will have her own difficulties too. I think this person was right. Another says that girls will just remember someone for the good memories, ignoring the bad ones. Would they come to their senses? Love is blind. I can see it in my everyday context, just I don't understand it.
Winning over a taken heart, is it possible? I had seen examples that have happy endings, but these examples are greatly outdone by the heartbroken examples. It's not impossible, but the challenge is there, and I am walking into it again.
Why am I so obstinate? A hope that is created by my brain to form an illusion of possible success? Who am I cheating? Sometimes when I started to think logically, I felt like crying, but there was no one there for me to share this feeling.
Hopefully those bad memories can be overcome by finally meeting the right one. The one who has the magical power to heal wounds leaving no scars unattended. Like a plastic surgeon. =P
Is it so hard to forget the past? She is one chapter of my life. Why can't I just remove that chapter from my book of life? Wounds can be healed, but it leaves a scar. A nail hammered into a wood, and it will never be perfect anymore, even if the nail had been removed.
Someone advised me that there is no use wooing a girl who had her heart taken. I will feel the pain, she will have her own difficulties too. I think this person was right. Another says that girls will just remember someone for the good memories, ignoring the bad ones. Would they come to their senses? Love is blind. I can see it in my everyday context, just I don't understand it.
Winning over a taken heart, is it possible? I had seen examples that have happy endings, but these examples are greatly outdone by the heartbroken examples. It's not impossible, but the challenge is there, and I am walking into it again.
Why am I so obstinate? A hope that is created by my brain to form an illusion of possible success? Who am I cheating? Sometimes when I started to think logically, I felt like crying, but there was no one there for me to share this feeling.
Hopefully those bad memories can be overcome by finally meeting the right one. The one who has the magical power to heal wounds leaving no scars unattended. Like a plastic surgeon. =P

just forget the past and start a new chapter of life...what u need is time. Just my 2cents.