There are imperfections in the reality world, and fantasy completes the gap between reality and perfection. Am I the only person living in the fantasy world we created? I really lived in this world, the world I liked. It was my choice, a choice that I feel the right one.
An element is added to this world four years ago, which I hope that I would gradually remove by filling the gap through a real one. Reality may never be perfect, but as in my case, fantasy's worse. After four years of journey, I had not a bit fill those gaps, but it seems that the gap had widen.
A fantasy world that I will find true love? Bullshit! That's the only thing I can say for myself now. In a couple of days, my journey here will be officially come to an end. Along the road, I just experienced the pain caused by my naive thinking that there will be a perfect one. If you ask me now what I consider as perfect, I am unable to answer you. The right one will not be the perfect one, and I agree to this statement now.
Maybe the ending of my journey here will finally shut down my fantasy world. Returning to the reality, where I think I will perform better. I always thought that giving my all will result in a favorable ending. But in every case, the exact opposite happen. My fantasy turned into the worst nightmare I had experienced.
In reality, many people put high hopes on me. I am not sure that they really appreciate me or using me, but at least I am somebody important. You must be at least something to be used by others, right? My dad wanted me to join politics, my friends want to start businesses with me, I want to learn more about everything. It seems the formation in my reality world is better for my future, and the route is already established.
The realities bring me more joy than fantasies. My friends who are always there to support me, amid some who lambasted with words I can't accept. My family members who are there for me. My achievement which I can be proud of. My everything that people envy.
Fantasy such as perfect love relation may not exist. Virtual relation, speed dating. I triad some. As someone say, the faster it come, the faster it will go. True love may or may not give me happiness. Maybe finding someone who can support me is better than finding someone who can love me. If there is really such girl, I will give up love.
Maybe I should stop visiting my fantasy world again. It's going to end in about five more days. Everything deserve one last chance, right? Or not so right? One last chance. If it doesn't goes well, it will be my last try. If it goes well, it will not be fantasy anymore, it's reality.
An element is added to this world four years ago, which I hope that I would gradually remove by filling the gap through a real one. Reality may never be perfect, but as in my case, fantasy's worse. After four years of journey, I had not a bit fill those gaps, but it seems that the gap had widen.
A fantasy world that I will find true love? Bullshit! That's the only thing I can say for myself now. In a couple of days, my journey here will be officially come to an end. Along the road, I just experienced the pain caused by my naive thinking that there will be a perfect one. If you ask me now what I consider as perfect, I am unable to answer you. The right one will not be the perfect one, and I agree to this statement now.
Maybe the ending of my journey here will finally shut down my fantasy world. Returning to the reality, where I think I will perform better. I always thought that giving my all will result in a favorable ending. But in every case, the exact opposite happen. My fantasy turned into the worst nightmare I had experienced.
In reality, many people put high hopes on me. I am not sure that they really appreciate me or using me, but at least I am somebody important. You must be at least something to be used by others, right? My dad wanted me to join politics, my friends want to start businesses with me, I want to learn more about everything. It seems the formation in my reality world is better for my future, and the route is already established.
The realities bring me more joy than fantasies. My friends who are always there to support me, amid some who lambasted with words I can't accept. My family members who are there for me. My achievement which I can be proud of. My everything that people envy.
Fantasy such as perfect love relation may not exist. Virtual relation, speed dating. I triad some. As someone say, the faster it come, the faster it will go. True love may or may not give me happiness. Maybe finding someone who can support me is better than finding someone who can love me. If there is really such girl, I will give up love.
Maybe I should stop visiting my fantasy world again. It's going to end in about five more days. Everything deserve one last chance, right? Or not so right? One last chance. If it doesn't goes well, it will be my last try. If it goes well, it will not be fantasy anymore, it's reality.

One of the best article yet. Remember to reread it when you feel any retardation infesting your brain XD